The PMO actively partners with local, statewide, and national partners to make suicide crisis resources readily available. If you are in crisis or are worried about someone else, help is available right now. Act now. Save a life.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1 800.273.8255. The Lifeline is free, confidential, and available 24/7 365 days a year. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Veterans: If you are veteran, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1.800.273.8255 and press 1 to reach a counselor specially trained for veterans. Vets can also text 838255 for help with a suicidal crisis.
- Crisis Text Line: Text WYO to 741741. The Crisis Text Line is a free, 24/7 support for those in any type of crisis who prefer to use texting. http://www.crisistextline.org/
- The Trevor Lifeline 866.488.7386 – a hotline for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or Questioning youth with a safe, accepting, and judgement-free place to talk over the phone. http://www.thetrevorproject.org/
- Safe2Tell Wyoming 844-WYO-SAFE (1 844-996-7233) A safe way to confidentially report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community. http://www.safe2tellwy.org/